Kind Lab 1/2 oz Relief Advanced CBD:CBDa Maximum Strength Concentrate
Our most potent consumable, this concentrated, complete-spectrum raw (CBDa) & heated (CBD) hemp extract is made from hemp grown organically in New England infused into organic black seed oil.
What makes Relief Advanced Concentrate unique is the inclusion of both raw & heated cannabinoids – including both CBD & CBDa – giving it an expanded range of benefits over heated-only (ie. CBD only) options.
Raw & heated results in a substantial increase in hemp-derived cannabinoids & terpenes, complemented by immune-supporting organic black seed oil, for when you need maximum support.
Our Relief Advanced Concentrate is of the most potent – and highest quality – products on the market.
Each 1/2 oz (15ml) bottle contains a unique CBD:CBDa blend totaling 750mg, which is:
- 50mg CBD:CBDa per 1ml
- 12.5mg CBD:CBDa per 1/4ml
- 2.5 mg CBD:CBDa per drop
- Maximum potency to support more complex wellness concerns
- It contains both raw & heated cannabinoids – including CBD & CBDa
- Infused in immune-supporting organic black seed oil
- Taste is earthy & spice, which most can tolerate but some do struggle – we suggest our spoonful of sugar approach with this concentrate
- Glass dropper is marked with clear & accurate scale for easy measurement
- Vegan and all-natural
- Made with hemp organically grown on a woman-owned farm in Vermont
And, if you’re looking for a more potent solution or wondering if you should choose Ease 500mg CBD Concentrate, Ease Extra Strength 1,500mg CBD or Relief Advanced Concentrate, visit our post on When You Need Extra Strength for guidance.
You can always contact us with questions.
Instructions for Use & Ingredients
Instructions for Use:
Serving size: 1/4 ml
Servings per container: 60
CBD per serving: 12.5mg
CBDa per serving: 12.5mg
- Shake the bottle well, place drops under the tongue, hold for 45-60 seconds, then swallow
- Individual results may vary
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration is optimal
Black cumin seed oil*, full-spectrum (raw & heated) hemp extract